Discovery Scanner - 24.10.2022

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders!

Forgive me, it's been such a rush to actually get back into a routine again after last Thursday's happenings.
After scrambling to return to our home base and FDEV Towers, Bruce and I are back to business as usual, if a little sore in the head (probably from the scuffle, of course, but no doubt mostly down to the sheer shock of it all!).

Anyway, this week's Discover Scanner is now live for your consumption: www.elitedangerous.com/news/discovery-scanner-24102022

A couple of segments in there for your attention:
  • An update on the in game livery issues experienced for Horizons 4.0 Commanders.
  • Treat giving!

More about 'Treat Giving':
I'd love to extend our current opportunity to bag yourselves a special Halloween paint job bundle, here in the Forums!

We are currently hosting this over on Twitter but it would be a shame for those of you who don't have an account there to miss out - so we're asking you:

TRICKTREAT1.png

Drop your responses to this fun little question in responses to this thread and we'll pick 10 lucky winners of a prize code for the following paint jobs:

halloween_stream_pjs_Codes.png

And with that, have an enjoyable week ahead!
May your discoveries be great, Commanders. Take care out there.

See you in the black o7

sallymorganmoore

Any news for consoles? Hust... Codex archive bug...
I think you ask this every week Yuri (or if it's not you it's someone else. I know it's a very common one but I wouldn't hold it from you if I had it so - just to say again - as soon as I know more, you'll all be in the loop. Promise o7

A nice chance to get these ship skins. Thanks Sally.
Hooray! Yeah, not everyone frequents the tweety app so gotta let you Forum allstars in on it!

Greetings Commanders!

Forgive me, it's been such a rush to actually get back into a routine again after last Thursday's happenings.
After scrambling to return to our home base and FDEV Towers, Bruce and I are back to business as usual, if a little sore in the head (probably from the scuffle, of course, but no doubt mostly down to the shear shock of it all!).

Anyway, this week's Discover Scanner is now live for your consumption: www.elitedangerous.com/news/discovery-scanner-24102022

A couple of segments in there for your attention:
  • An update on the in game livery issues experienced for Horizons 4.0 Commanders.
  • Treat giving!

More about 'Treat Giving':
I'd love to extend our current opportunity to bag yourselves a special Halloween paint job bundle, here in the Forums!

We are currently hosting this over on Twitter but it would be a shame for those of you who don't have an account there to miss out - so we're asking you:

View attachment 329017

Drop your responses to this fun little question in responses to this thread and we'll pick 10 lucky winners of a prize code for the following paint jobs:

View attachment 329018

And with that, have an enjoyable week ahead!
May your discoveries be great, Commanders. Take care out there.

See you in the black o7
The shock was carrying shears? Baaaad!

I think you ask this every week Yuri (or if it's not you it's someone else. I know it's a very common one but I wouldn't hold it from you if I had it so - just to say again - as soon as I know more, you'll all be in the loop. Promise o7
Its a good way to remember this problem. Consoles are still alive.

#Creepy Encounters

From about 5 years ago.

There I was innocently flying my Combat Cobra III in a conflict zone when a deep bellowing foghorn sounded and black clouds boiled up obliterating my view the next thing I see as panic sets in is a fragment of some immense ship?

Hello Sally, since we're at seasonal Paint Jobs, may i subject to your attention that streamers drops for Noctule Blight Set is not properly awarded to viewers?
I mean, even tho i have them all 3 properly claimed on Twitch, the Cobra Mk3 incarnation is missing from the game (AspX and Anaconda are fine)

1666617463380.png

edit:
oh well, i posted before reading the website, but to confirm, i just logged in game and nope, still not there...

sallymorganmoore

Hello Sally, since we're at seasonal Paint Jobs, may i subject to your attention that streamers drops for Noctule Blight Set is not properly awarded to viewers?
I mean, even tho i have them all 3 properly claimed on Twitch, the Cobra Mk3 incarnation is missing from the game (AspX and Anaconda are fine)

View attachment 329034

edit:
oh well, i posted before reading the website, but to confirm, i just logged in game and nope, still not there...
Helloo!
Ok I'll get your account taken a look into. It's being a little sporadic which...are never my fave issues...

Top Bottom