Discovery Scanner - 21.11.2022

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

Back again with another weekly Discovery Scanner article for you today.

You'll find it here: www.elitedangerous.com/news/discovery-scanner-21112022

In this weeks', we do a general recap of some messaging from last week around the Update 14 release date, retiring of the "old" Elite Dangerous Galnet community site and Black Friday appearing on the horizon.
The rest is just a glimpse at the current happenings out there in the Galaxy as we approach the "one week to go" phase of Update 14.

This week will see further messaging on expectations around the next big update release day for Elite Dangerous.
We will absolutely be sharing the anticipated release schedule and more, on what to expect as the 29th approaches, so stay tuned.

Have a super day please, Commanders o7

I'm concerned that the Stargoids/Thargoids will completely Raid the bubble and I won't have freedom to move around.. Please don't overwhelm us lol o7

You requested suggestions for ships to receive seasonal paint jobs in the future, well rather than doing the obvious and listing my favourite ships or saying all ships, I suggest that priority be given to the ships with the fewest paint jobs available, you could add them to the others next time round.

You requested suggestions for ships to receive seasonal paint jobs in the future, well rather than doing the obvious and listing my favourite ships or saying all ships, I suggest that priority be given to the ships with the fewest paint jobs available, you could add them to the others next time round.
Nothing screams ITS CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! more than FAS Crossfire and / or Boxing Day Camo paints. Nothing.

1669029527377.png

Greetings Commanders.

You'll find it here: www.elitedangerous.com/news/discovery-scanner-21112022

In this weeks', we do a general recap of some messaging from last week around the Update 14 release date, retiring of the "old" Elite Dangerous Galnet community site and Black Friday appearing on the horizon.
The rest is just a glimpse at the current happenings out there in the Galaxy as we approach the "one week to go" phase of Update 14.

This week will see further messaging on expectations around the next big update release day for Elite Dangerous.
We will absolutely be sharing the anticipated release schedule and more, on what to expect as the 29th approaches, so stay tuned.

Have a super day please, Commanders o7
In the Discovery Scanner article, the link to the statement on the retiring of the old Galnet goes to a particular post on the forum instead of the initial post. :)

Greetings Commanders.

You'll find it here:

[...] and Black Friday appearing on the horizon.
[...]
And what about odysseys? Y no sale for it?
Its unfare!

Note:
Please consider this token fallacious complaint as a placeholder, until (if at all) an unironic one is posted further on.

😊7

Sallymorganmoore, just to say that Arf did not pay me to ask this.......... I would like to have some seasonal paint sets for the Chieftain/Challenger/Crusader.

Oooop, also Sallers - the lads made mention of a buff to exobio payments (much needed!) that would be dropping into our expectant and grubby paws this week... is that still on track to happen? (Said the guy who just came back after a fortnight scanning various mushrooms and items of shrubbery and is sitting on a pile of reports ready to be handed in!)

Top Bottom