Elite Dangerous | Connection Errors When Landing At Fleet Carriers | Addressed!

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders,

This afternoon we have deployed a stealthy, server side fix to address the following issue experienced by a number of Commanders, when making attempts to dock aboard their personal Fleet Carrier:

Issue: Server connection errors (often 'Scarlet Krait') when docking at personal Fleet Carrier. Carrier is also shown as "jump locked" in the Galaxy Map.
Issue Tracker reference: https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/56710

If you have been in game in the last few hours then please do relog for the fix to take affect.​

Please Note:
Quite often, server side fixes are "staggered" in nature when going live across all accounts.

If you were experiencing this issue and a relogging immediately does not yet resolve it, please do continue to retry relogging over the course of the next hour or so.

If the issue remains after 24 hours then that's time to raise a flag.

Thank you to those of you who collaborated on Issue Tracker tickets, via Customer Service reports and Forum Discussions alike and for your patience as the team looked into this.

We will of course continue to monitor the situation following this rollout.

o7!

Hi Sally, thank you for your great work and patience with us. I know that this is a different subject but I dare to ask you here:

Do you have a glimpse of a hint if we might hope for resolving CQC issues and bugs in the near future?

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Hi Sally, thank you for your great work and patience with us. I know that this is a different subject but I dare to ask you here:

Do you have a glimpse of a hint if we might hope for resolving CQC issues and bugs in the near future?
..and Crew connection issues?
Any time there’s anything fresh for you, Commanders, you can have it right away o7

Hi everyone, gonna be salty (as hell). But it is great issue, way more critical than broken scripts in warzones and mission processing overloads. Already being patched as I've seen other notes, waiting for deploy. Thanks for your best efforts, 07

Any time there’s anything fresh for you, Commanders, you can have it right away o7
Hi Sally, wishing all the best for you, you are our "Healing Angel".

Thank you for replying to my off-topic message here and yes, if there is something fresh with the CQC issues, I am looking forward to receiving your Angel Dust 😉

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
I have experienced that issue about a week ago. Game crashed to desktop when I requested docking at someone's FC.

Top Bottom