Improvements for Mission Board Issues

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
Greetings Commanders.

This morning, along with the weekly maintenance 'tick', initial steps were taken to address some aspects of the underlying issues, that are causing Mission Boards to not work as intended, following the release of Update 14.

The issues being experienced with Mission Boards have indeed been noted as a priority from reports and experiences noted.
To reinforce:
This morning's tick has brought with it initial improvements toward addressing the issues with Mission Boards, so a number of you may begin to see some changes with your experiences to a degree, but please do know that we are continuing to monitor progress following these initial steps and will keep you informed as we move forward with this.

o7

Does that include Universal Cartographic interface improvement? Sold IIRC three large data drops since Update 14 & it seems very slow, partly because it repeatedly failed at the end of each to find any more data so I had to wait about a while in between each page

sallymorganmoore

Does that include Universal Cartographic interface improvement? Sold IIRC three large data drops since Update 14 & it seems very slow, partly because it repeatedly failed at the end of each to find any more data so I had to wait about a while in between each page
Just mission boards and the issue linked as stated, Jorki o7

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Greetings Commanders.

This morning, along with the weekly maintenance 'tick', initial steps were taken to address some aspects of the underlying issues, that are causing Mission Boards to not work as intended, following the release of Update 14.

The issues being experienced with Mission Boards have indeed been noted as a priority from reports and experiences noted.
To reinforce:
This morning's tick has brought with it initial improvements toward addressing the issues with Mission Boards, so a number of you may begin to see some changes with your experiences to a degree, but please do know that we are continuing to monitor progress following these initial steps and will keep you informed as we move forward with this.

o7
Nice one, thank you for this good news! 👍

Thanks for the heads up :)

I haven't had this specific issue for days, I thought it was already fixed. I am unable to complete any fetch mission though, they simply don't appear in the completed missions section to hand in. Missions not requiring cargo (donation, combat, courier, scan beacon, cut the power) work as expected though.

I don't think that has any relation to this issue. The UC timeout with large data is a longstanding problem that predates update 14.

sallymorganmoore

After 45 days since Update 14, "initial steps were taken" for a high priority issue.
Unfortunately not all issues are straight forward to tackle and need their own degree of time for investigation and methods of fixing.
The Christmas break also fell into the mix here.
Very appreciative of those who remained considerate of all of that.

Unfortunately not all issues are straight forward to tackle and need their own degree of time for investigation and methods of fixing.
The Christmas break also fell into the mix here.
Very appreciative of those who remained considerate of all of that.
Yes, dear Sally, we do understand that you cannot fix all the issues at once and that you need time. So thank you for fixing the mission board issues first.

And now please tell us that someone is already working to fix the CQC issues as well?

Thank you!

Mission Boards stopped working for me after Update 14. I came back from scanning plants to see if the Mission Board works for me now. I went to HIP 11111, took 5 evacuate escape pod missions to Torach Tor. Upon landing I was able to access the Mission Board and complete all 5 missions. In fact, I've never seen the Mission Board load so fast.

Top Bottom