There are no missions

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Wherever I go there are no missions. I've restarted the game, even the machine but nothing works. No missions anywhere. What's happening? Any ideas?

Following recent reports of crashes when handing in missions, the team have committed a fix to help the situation this morning.
The fix may take a little time to propagate, however improvements should be being seen as of now.

Humpf! Just restarted a second ago - still no missions. Oh well. I guess no play tonight. Back to Solitaire and then bed methinks. Maybe tomorrow.

and

Seems to be taking a while to "propagate" through but I'm not sure if the hand-in-CTD is the same issue as missions missing.

Looks like "just stop playing the game, please", is what they want us to do right now. Understandable, after all it is weekend and all the devs working on different projects certainly don't want to sacrifice their time with their families for yet another hick-up of that "spaghetti engine over there". So, play something else for the time being and come back in a week or so.

I wonder why they are not just shutting down the servers and call it a day for a while. Maybe because angry folks would then storm the poor support team...

• Like (+1)
Reactions: S~P
Are you guys trying to take missions in Alert Systems? I think once they are completely cleared of thargoids, the mission board in those systems doesn’t display any new missions until the tick. This happened to me last week.

Edit: I was mistaken. Going to another active alert system hasn't repopulated my mission board this morning. Last weekend this happened to me. I went from Alert to Alert looking for AX Restore missions, but every station I went the mission board was empty. I thought it was because each of the Alert Systems I went to was cleared, since the board in another system not touched by Thargoids was populate the next day. Sorry for the misdiagnoses.

Last edited:
Are you guys trying to take missions in Alert Systems? I think once they are completely cleared of thargoids, the mission board in those systems doesn’t display any new missions until the tick. This happened to me last week.
Not me. I was in Eravate and Kremainn and no missions was showing

Humpf! Just restarted a second ago - still no missions. Oh well. I guess no play tonight. Back to Solitaire and then bed methinks. Maybe tomorrow.
There is other stuff that can be done even if no missions. Looting settlements, finding planetary PoI, fighting in ground CZs to name a few.

If missions are needed for BGS work, there is still trading etc.

Steve

None of the populated alerts have been cleared yet so that won't be an issue for a while.

I crashed on turn-in at Ceos and Sothis last night. Logging back in each time showed the missions did complete. This morning, there are no missions in at least 3 stations in Sothis.

Seeing same at Robigo, thought would go build up some funds for a bit.
Station status is normal, but no normal or passenger missions at all.

Was odd earlier did have couple of server errors Mauve, followed by gold, but has been fine since
Had not experienced any crashes on mission hand in as was just mining before hand, and didn't have any issues with that.

Last edited:
Gleiche Situation in Ngalinn. Die Missionstafel ist ausgegraut.

google translate

Same situation in Ngalinn. The mission board is greyed out.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom