99% Well that's annoying!

I've been out for a couple of months on a trip to Sag A* and back (about 2100 systems) I came back and sold my data to the community goal in Lembava. I made the top 5% :D but missed Pioneer by 1% so still ranger 99%

Had a great trip but for the last 10Kly back I just honked and targeted the next system. Thinking had I scanned a few more systems I'd be pioneer.

So I need to go out again (a few times to get to Elite).

My next trip will be to the stars of the Cancer constellation, my star sign. Guess I'll be back in a few weeks :D

Sometimes it takes a while to tick over. But if not its all the more incentive to get you out again :D Just taunting you, all like yeah, you're not there yet. Look at you still a Ranger...

Ok I'll stop ;)

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me - I was utterly frustrated because I simply wanted to go to bed, but I headed out for a quick scan of surrounding systems, and low and behold: after the first jump the promotion message appeared. It may take a moment.

Happened to me a while ago too, although i did set out before rank % was added, but it did annoy me for some time.

Top Bottom