A couple of things I'd love Frontier to do.

My name is Paul, and I would love Frontier to do 2 or 3 things, 1) alter Jurassic world evolution, so that all the Dinosaurs slow to a stop in a more natural way rather than skidding to a halt after every time they have moved, and 2) create a new game, along the lines of Reign of fire, where you get to play the big Bull dragon with all his smaller females around him and all the flightless young runners on the ground, the game would start off at the end of the reign of the dinosaurs and you get to burn the last dinosaurs to dust, through fire and toe to toe fights one on one combat, the Dragons then go into long long long term slumber/hibernation, then the game skips to the present where he and they wake up starving, those that are left, smarter than any Raptor, they learn fast, the levels/islands get more involving until they finally take on the human race and win, destroying all nuclear devices and weapons, and all military bases taking out the humans means to fight back, and then burning and eating there way through mankind, cities first, then towns and then villages until there are so few humans left that they will die out in a matter of 2 or 3 years, and all that they built has been reduced to ash and rubble, Natures reckoning, her cure to the human infection, or 3) create a side line game to Jurassic World where human scientists go to far and unknowingly and unintentionally create Dragons themselves, an accident in the labs that results in the extinction of the human race in less than a year. They would be 2 games that I and millions of others would buy and play. Any hope of you creating either of these games? I admit I don't have the mind to do it myself, I'd be a millionaire in no time if I could.

Last edited:
Top Bottom