A Jurassic Worlds Theme Park

This is not as much a request, as it is sharing an idea to organize a park using all assets in the present game.

Using the 1993 square Isla Nublar map, I was thinking when I get a PS5 to make a large sandbox park. Every theme park I have ever been too has had well thought out and immersive experiences. I was thinking using the JW Innovation Center as the center point of the park. It would lead to the different themed areas. Each area or pavilion would have they're featured species.

Jurassic World Mosasaurus
Jurassic Park T-rex
Azteca/ Malta buildings Quetzalcoatlus
Biosyn/ Future World Gigantosaurus
Security Buildings Indominus rex/ Atrociraptors / Velociraptors
DFW/ North American Pavilion Allosaurus
Asian Pavilion Yutyrannus
Europe Pavilion Megalosaurus
South American Pavilion Carnotaurus
Africa Pavilion Spinosaurus
Australia Pavilion Australovenator
Antartica Crylophosaurus

Using the present buildings, the plazas and walkways would be inspired by the layout of a World's Fair or Epcot. There would be an area of the park themed according to the buildings. Restaurants, Drinks, and Shops will all be themed according to the pavilion/ area of the park.

I would also divide the map leaving some space in between the park area and the resort area. Having four sets of types of hotels, you could say there are different tiers of hotels. The most expensive being JW era. The adventure ones being JP era. The luxurious one being Malta. And the family value lodgings being the Biosyn/ DFW buildings.

There would be one monorail connecting the resort area to the entrance. And one monorail inside the park itself.

I would use the existing terrain tools to create large rivers but leave just enough room to lay a path and create bridges. Using inspiration of existing parks, I would like to create an entrance that simulates an existing entrance. Using the JW staff buildings on either side with one path going in between them, I think it would make the area feel like a true entrance to a park.
1684100985317.png

Using the decoration trees I would attempt to make each area of the park look different from each other.
Using the Biosyn gates, I would use those for small species, that could get lost in larger enclosures.

Featured attractions

The Jurassic Tour: Take a trip 150 million years ago into North America's Morrison Formation during the Late Jurassic Period. Species featured: Apatosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Camarasaurus, Ceratosaurus, Allosaurus, Stegosaurus, Dryosaurus, Diplodocus

The Gyrosphere Ride: Take a trip 66 million years ago into North America's Hell Creek Formation during the last age of dinosaurs, the Late Cretaceous Period. Species featured: Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Torosaurus, Tyrannosaurus rex

Indominus Encounter: Not intended for all guests. Those suffering from heart conditions/ health risks/ pregnant; advised not to attend and may wait in the lobby. Visit the highest security area on the island where you will encounter the deadliest creatures InGen ever created.

Zipline: Live the adventure and ride the Zipline! Be able to see the dinosaurs from the safest and greatest of heights. Ziplines placed in numerous areas of the park. Not intended for all guests.

The Lagoon: Mosa show every hour until closing.

The Aviary: Encounter the flying reptiles from the age of dinosaurs!

Hopefully I can get a PS5 soon to try to make this in sandbox.

Last edited:
Top Bottom