A piece which absorbs sunlight?

I think everyone is annoyed, that thr interriors of our buildings look pretty lifeless, cause its still filled with sunlight and not darker but with the lamps you put in. I always set time to 0:00 that it looks okay. (The same as it was with darkrides, which was fixed with the time sequencer.)

Here's my Idea: How about a piece, which absorbs the sunlight? Like the barriers wich make, that guest cant walk through. Or even better: you can add the option to at least every wall every piece, so you can choose "absorb sunlight" yes or no. It would really help making queulines inside buildings or whatever look 100% better.

There is an option to set night time while you're onride...
This it's not helping for a ride that's in- and outdoor.

The only thing that emulate part darkrides is building underground.

I think everyone is annoyed, that thr interriors of our buildings look pretty lifeless, cause its still filled with sunlight and not darker but with the lamps you put in. I always set time to 0:00 that it looks okay. (The same as it was with darkrides, which was fixed with the time sequencer.)

Here's my Idea: How about a piece, which absorbs the sunlight? Like the barriers wich make, that guest cant walk through. Or even better: you can add the option to at least every wall every piece, so you can choose "absorb sunlight" yes or no. It would really help making queulines inside buildings or whatever look 100% better.

It is not the best of solutions but here is what i do: Cover the Show building with Terrain. The only thing that can block Sunlight effectively is Terrain. So either have your Darkride Underground, or put a little mountain over it. Not the best solution i know, but it works.

Top Bottom