A quick note on the Thargoid Incursions

EDIT: Maybe just me shaking off the new year still...

Looks like FD have the Thargoid Incurion state working now... ish... i note all affected systems are also now Dictatorship governments.

1609477717141.png

Wonder if I can get any unique texts anywhere.

Last edited:
Now what needs to be determined is whether existing Dictatorships are considered a threat by the Thargoids who will wish to destroy them or whether they ally with existing Dictatorships. I suspect the former and not the latter.

Dictatorships sound like such a crude approach to make it work... would've looked nicer and more ominous if it used some weird font that would be the thargoid writing, or just "unknown".

How is this different from before? Pretty sure incursions have been showing as Thargoid / Dictatorships for a while 🤔
Yeeeah.... I thought maybe I just hadn't noticed, though I don't recall ever seeing the Incursion state... 🤷‍♀️

Maybe I'm getting confused with the older Infestation state.

Forgive my ignorance; I'm new. However I did notice that all the attacked sites all had an economy based on extraction. Is that normal?

Forgive my ignorance; I'm new. However I did notice that all the attacked sites all had an economy based on extraction. Is that normal?
I think that's a default, and i suspect the same can be said of the government type being dictatorship.

Galaxy map displays the economy of the controlling station, usually. In most cases it's the controlling station which is attacked. This sets them to the "damaged" economy which has its own effects.

But i don't think the galaxy map can display "damaged"soor "repair" economy types, so i suspect extraction is the default.

Top Bottom