A shoutout to ALL TMTK creators!

Hi, if you read this, and if you are creating 3D assets via the TMTK for the workshop, please contact DaddyPoe or me (ArtificialArtist) on Steam,
since it is not possible to just write us, you are welcome to add us to your friendlist, (it's ok if you throw us off your list after contact has been made and after we told you what we would like to do)

We would like to get the whole of the creator community together for a constructive debate on the negativity towards us all and how we can alleviate this together.
Please do not hesitate, all internal or personal remorse aside. This is important.

And if possible, make a Discord account, if you don't have one, this would make it easier to all connect in one place to start an important conversation.

Thank you for reading!

PS: it is also possible to contact me here via PM, whichever way you choose to prefer.

Last edited:
If you really don't like to contact me, there are also Willibix and leafscott who can invite you into the group! :)

I will also start to reach out to some of you to invite you to the group, if you would like to join us, just a heads-up so you don't get spooked out of the blue. 👽

EVERY TMTK CREATOR IS WELCOME! :p

Would love to join you, but I have no clue how to do this stuff...would love to, but I just can't grasp it.

And BTW - not sure where you are seeing negative comments as seeing as I can't do this on my own (maybe some day?) I totally appreciate the work you all do and share.

Would love to join you, but I have no clue how to do this stuff...would love to, but I just can't grasp it.

And BTW - not sure where you are seeing negative comments as seeing as I can't do this on my own (maybe some day?) I totally appreciate the work you all do and share.

That's a long and complicated topic. It's mostly obvious, or has been, in a vibe of sorts. And comments in the Workshop.
But most TMTKlers will or would tell you a similar story, each with a different perspective.
However, slowly, or with quite a few leaps the vibes have become more positive as of recent. First it was about the filesizes and most of the negativity was/is down to
people not understanding the work involved in the making of any TMTK asset. On that behalf, i think more and more people understand and appreciate the craft. Which is quite a boost to morale for any creator. The other thing is the small groups scattered here and there. Personal dislikes and disputes under the hood. And some youtube channels did spill some fuel into the mix, too. For a while it has been pretty toxic. Still there are some smoldering fires left, and personal dislikes between some will always remain, but i'd say it has already gotten much more positive in terms of the vibes during the past few weeks. I will not go into further details, but i think this already sums it up well, to get a general picture.

The group itself is making a slow start, but i'm confident it will grow, if even only as a interconnected movement. And it did have a positive impact so far.

I would like it if you join, actually, but i'd have to discuss with the others whether we should open the group to Blueprint creators already, we are planning to do that at some point, but first wanted to lead a somewhat "internal" debate on how to counter the vibes, maybe come up with a collective solution. Let me ask the others about how we could approach it and when.

When you say you can't grasp it, that actually makes me think, it would be much easier to grasp if you are surrounded by creators who exchange best practices and knowledge.
hm, ok, i'll be back once i have a definite answer. :)

Hi i have send you an invite on Steam my forum name is "Deinonychus-88".
I have create a couple of stargate models, see Thememakers toolkit forum for my posts.

Kind Regards,
Raptor / Deinonychus.

... oh so you are raptor / Deinonnychus.... same person.... same gates... ahhhh. *here comes the proof that we should all better know each other...

Last edited:
@ArtiX

here's a B. A. Schiff Wild Mouse arches signs pic references for making B. A. Schiff Wild Mouse arches signs on Planet Coaster:
cfe4379f2cc19121e317d6fbd105ed9a.jpg

4186955486_7fbc94cf0f_o.jpg

932a970db09471499c1d37c29a968abd.jpg

Top Bottom