Accidental Buy with "Second" account

Hello all,

I accidentiylly bought oddissey with the wrong account.
It happened that I wanted to buy oddissey. As i logged in to the frontier store, i used my email and password, and bought oddissey.

I created my frontiers account some months ago with one email, and some days ago I changed it to another. So, when I accidentially logged in today with the old one and bought Oddissey, there was no email verification and nothing, just a very transparent account creation I did not notice.

So I bought oddissey, was wondering why my credit card isnt stored and I had to re-enter the number.

After buying I was looking around in my account to find a license code or something to enter in elite and found that there was no horizons licence, no binding to an xbox account (I migrated) and my arx at zero. There was an Oddissey download button though, which I found strange since I already had horizons with the 4.0 engine installed.

So i started checking my account and found my password store having two frontier accounts now - both different logins.

The old email now is the notification email of my old account with the new email as a login name. And the new account has both the login name and the notification email set to the old email. We'll see how that turns out when a notification will come along.

I tried to reach out to the support by email, but to my wonder, you cannot reach out to frontier support by email any more. I tried all topics in the Elite Dangerous Support sectons in the hope that I'll find a email somewhere - but to no avail.

Now, what shall I do?`I'd like to have the license transferred over to my main ("old") account and having that silly second account being deleted but since I cannot reach over to frontier support,...

Hope you can give me some hint.

Best Regards,

SinusBonbon

Last edited:
I did the same, easy to fix you domt need support.
You can delete the extra licences on the account logging into frontier, I deleted and added to another frontier account
Worked a treat,

Top Bottom