Account link issues

Just got the game and when you first start up you have to link you Frontier store account. When I tried to create a new one I just kept getting “unexpected error.” I created a new account online with my phone but I’m not receiving any of the confirmation emails. So both log in and create new account to link on the ps4 just gives me “unexpected error” and online I’m not receiving confirmation emails. What do I do? Is there anything I even CAN do or is it something that must be handled on Frontier’s end?

Borrow a lap top or PC... from family member...
And create a new email with google or yahoo and then create a frontier account with that email.
Then link that email account to PSN ID using existing frontier account in the game...
Don't waste time with mobiles and mobile Email apps...

Eh...while it is true that some sites can be tricky to navigate/use on mobile, I have never had a single problem managing my PS4 Frontier/ED account in Firefox on Android. (Yes, even with a trashy email service like Gmail.)

OP: Refresh your inbox, look in any folders/groups that you have, and don't forget to double-check your Spam. I use 2-step verification on my PSN account, so I receive verification codes by text whenever a purchase or associated account link is attempted. That sort of thing can also stall account operations (if enabled.) Things worth checking, anyway.

I finally just received the confirmation email. I had the email resent again for like the 10th time and it just happened to go through this time so everything should be good. Thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom