Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay "ACU communications center", An economic and smaller alternative to the ACU Center (no chopper, transport team only)

With the recent update introducing the ability to tranquilize with the ranger vehicle, I am hoping we could have an ACU building that is cheaper than the current one but only provide ACU transport teams. Something that is smaller in size and would allow players to use ranger teams to dart their dinosaurs, and this small building as a means to transport the dinosaurs. Like something along the lines of "ACU communications center", where you could call transport teams for a cheaper price, in the expense of not using the player controlled helicopter. This could be useful for small parks that do not require a helicopter, or if the player wishes to play the game with ranger vehicles only.

Or, similar to the JP era, could we just utilize the ACU transport teams by default? Without the need of using the ACU center.

I would often build an ACU center in JW era somewhere, disconnect it from the electricity, and make use of the transport team with manual flights and ranger teams. I wish to simply have it smaller, cost less, or not be implemented at all if I want to use ranger vehicles exclusively. It won't fully replace the ACU center as the helicopter bypasses all built assets in the park and is immune to dinosaur attack, but the option to use the ACU team without the center itself would be a great option.

Top Bottom