General Gameplay ACU Ground Assault Teams

In the film, you saw that squad of acu that armed up and tracked the Indomunus in a van or two, and later you see them trying to contain it with tasers.
Well, why can we have it here, could potentially have ground teams that are not rangers, that consists of an armored van per unit (Could have a maximum of 3) these acu vans can contain a squad per van and a bit similar to the ranger cars can be directed towards an asset but this time a squad disembarks at a safe distance from the asset and hunts it by foot, using those weird taser spears or those box rifles they used, it will be hard but I don't see why not giving it a try it would add a strategy element to the game because then you'd have to assess the situation and then the response, would you rather a helicopter or a jeep to contain assets? or would you rather have assault teams that can be used to contain the asset in a more realistic, more interesting and fun way?

I can see the reference to the movie, but besides that we already have something like that.
Jeeps can tranquilise and medicate dinosaurs and shoot flares.
ACU Helicopters can do the same but out of the air.

Maybe an "ACU skin" for the jeeps could work, turning the model into mentioned van, maybe also coming with slightly better stats (improved accuracy, better effect of darts) as it's an ACU unit with proper trained soldiers instead of "just" rangers, but I don't see any necessity to add it as an own unit.

I've actually thought of this too, because there was plenty of vehicles in Jurassic world, and though I love the basic Jeep design, I feel like there needs to be more, even if only for aesthetics.

In this case I think there could be three that might work, all having their own individual buildings the size of the ones the RTJP jeeps have

#1:
These would serve the purpose of being a faster repair vehicle, something that you can send out on repair missions after a storm or breakout while your dinosaurs are being chased down by the others. They would take more damage more easily from dinosaur attack, but possibly be more durable in the face of rough terrain.
JW kawasaki.png

#2:
As the name on the side states, these would be your dedicated vet unit vehicles. They would possibly be able to be far more efficient at getting diseases taken care of as quick as possible than your jeeps are. These vehicles also have the added potential to take less damage from dinosaur attacks as they are larger than jeeps.
JW unimog.png

#3:
As mentioned above, these vehicles would be mainly for containing escaped dinosaurs as effectively as possible, with the potential(however unlikely) of two ACU personnel in the back who could both be firing at multiple dinosaurs(based on the selected list, they'd be firing at, say, the first and second on the list). They would also take less damage from dinosaur attack than jeeps, but likely not be as hardy as the vets. To go along what you're saying, they could have the ability to send a team in when the dinosaur is hiding in thick forest that the truck cannot get through, though this might require the behavior of "hiding" to be added to the dinosaurs.
JW truck.png

Or
We can just have it so ACU Squads stay at the ACU center and can be deployed from there, could have the ability to be airlifted and dropped off at a location similar to the way we transport dinosaurs with the helicopter, then we can make it so they have the ability to go non-lethal or fully lethal, Whole new unit that isn't very game-breaking and won't mess with things already in-game it would be fun who wouldn't want acu ground teams because being stuck with a jeep or a heli is not very fun unless the heli has a 50cal attached to the side

Last edited:
Top Bottom