african Savannah multi enclosures

It's part of a large whole, 2 enclosures out of 3 are done.

the large one on the right is for the African Wild Dogs, on the left is for the Warthogs, the strange log barrier is there to act as a barrier due for some reason the Wild Dogs kept jumping from the rocks into the water(even from the heighest point, which i did not expected)

atm i can't post more images, i keep getting an error, i will try again later

Very nice! I like the idea and it looks really, relly good!
I actually thought the log barrier was intended, so don't sweat about it :D

Very nice! I like the idea and it looks really, relly good!
I actually thought the log barrier was intended, so don't sweat about it :D

thanks, i have worked in Bioparc Valencia as a zookeeper for a short while, where they pretty much perfected using moats as barriers, hence i preferred without the logs, so i will still try to see what i can do to improve it, just wish i didnt get the error all the time to show other screenshots

This is so cool looking! I love the "natural" look of the moats as barriers. When I first looked at it, I thought the warthog exhibit was lower in the terrain than the dogs... And that there was a waterfall going down to the warthogs. Haha. You may have just inspired me to do something similar! Would love to see other angles of this.

I really do love the way the moats divide things and give it a "natural" look as if the animals are all co-existing together. Do you have any plans to expand it to the left with some other animals?

Top Bottom