Albertosaurus the Canadian Tyrant

Oh my goodness Albertosaurus is the winner among all the Tyrannosaurus out there and discovered I have to admit I do love the Albertosaurus didn't love it in operation Genesis but still an iconic dinosaur after T-Rex. even though I would recommend to Frontier to include Albertosaurus, Gorgosaurus, and of course daspletosaurus which all three lived at the same time in different environments from the u.s. to Canada.

ALBERTOSAURUS
172_albertosaurus_steve_white.jpg

Albertosaurus2.png

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Oh my goodness Albertosaurus is the winner among all the Tyrannosaurus out there and discovered I have to admit I do love the Albertosaurus didn't love it in operation Genesis but still an iconic dinosaur after T-Rex. even though I would recommend to Frontier to include Albertosaurus, Gorgosaurus, and of course daspletosaurus which all three lived at the same time in different environments from the u.s. to Canada.

ALBERTOSAURUS
View attachment 129471

View attachment 129473

View attachment 129474
Excellent idea! :)

Adding Gorgosaurus to Albertosaurus does not make sense. They are two tyrannosaurs practically the same.

Yes I agree with Daspletosaurus. It is well distinguished with respect to Albertosaurus.

I with the addition of Albertosaurus would be more than happy but if they also add Daspletosaurus I would be the happiest user in the world.

Last edited:

ALBERTOSAURUS
View attachment 129471

View attachment 129473

View attachment 129474
The Albertosaurus is a more than a great deal, can't go beat that one.

Oh my goodness Albertosaurus is the winner among all the Tyrannosaurus out there and discovered I have to admit I do love the Albertosaurus didn't love it in operation Genesis but still an iconic dinosaur after T-Rex. even though I would recommend to Frontier to include Albertosaurus, Gorgosaurus, and of course Daspletosaurus which all three lived at the same time in different environments from the u.s. to Canada.

ALBERTOSAURUS
View attachment 129471

View attachment 129473

View attachment 129474
If the 4chan leak is true (which it might be) then we will be getting the dinosaur in the Clair Dearing DLC described in the leak, along with the Ouranosaurus and one other.
(Probably the Mussasaurus)

Top Bottom