Albino Warthog - Would Like Input For Fair Price On Market

Out of pure curiosity, I would like to ask the community what they feel a fair price for this animal should be?

When I place the animal in the Trade Center I feel with the prices suggested by the game I will take a loss for the animal if I ask for those prices:

My personal opinion is that this animal is worth more than the suggested 15 cc's if I were to place it on the market. I believe at least 90 cc's is a fair price for me to ask for this animal. Since the fertility rating is 100% that alone suggests that the buyer should easily get a return on this animal through its offspring. The longevity rating suggests this animal should be able to produce many offspring. My best guess this animal should produce at least 4 litters of between 3 to 5 baby piglets (12 to 20 piglets). If each piglet can be released to the wild for 31 cc's then the purchaser has the potential of accruing between 372 and 620 cc's. If the purchaser keeps the animal and it's offspring for further breeding the potential cc's could be much higher.

What are your thought? Please be fair in your assessments.

Since it is leucistic and also gold rated with good stats, I would say you could go even higher than 200. Have you checked the market to see if there are any other similarly rated animals listed?

I would check what a gold warthog with 100% fertility is going for and then up the price by whatever you feel is fair for its unique coloring.

Back
Top Bottom