Powerplay Faction: Zachary Hudson Alert! End of Cycle 40 Priorities - Operation Claymore

DO NOT FORTIFY ANYMORE!

DROP YOUR PREP NOMINATIONS ON OLELBIS!

AND UNDERMINE THESE ALD TARGETS PLEASE.

MARTIO, TUJING, CERNI

l2xo2lq.png

THIS IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE LIVE VERSION OF THE PRIORITIES POST.

THE ATTACHED LIST OF TARGETS ARE ALSO A STATIC SCREENSHOT SO MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE AT TIME OF READING.

A LIVE VERSION OF THE STRATEGY STICKY WITH THE FREQUENTLY UPDATED TARGET LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE

Last edited:
I wondered, who makes these decisions? Don't misunderstand me, I am not challenging or questioning the authority- just simply curious as I am new to this whole thing.. Are you Zachary's general, or are there old Elite gamers who make this decision? I definitely think it is a good idea because teamwork gets things done.

With that said, is going to a CZ best in open mode so other players will help out?

Since there is no ingame way for players of a power to coordinate those plans are made by communities based in other places. If you want to interact with those the subreddits are the public faces of the organised PP player groups mostly. For Hudson we have a team of people thinking about what's best for the faction (and coordinating closely with our Fed friends from Winters) for each cycle and reacting to whatever comes up during the week. Whether you want to follow our suggestions or not is your decision in the end, but you are right about the benefits of strong teams.

Are you talking about CZ in expansions? If you go there alone in open multiple things can happen: You encounter friendly Hudsonites to wing up, you encounter unfriendly opposing players/false flaggers to shoot at or no one at all. So at least the potential for excitment is higher ;) This cycle we don't care at all about our expansions since we don't want them, if you want help out us (and yourself if you need merits) visit us on TeamSpeak to join an undermining wing: elitefederation.teamspeak3.com:8819

I am still noobing this through: went to Olelbis to drop noms and found no ability to do so.
Have I missed something?
I have lvl 4 noms to drop...

You missed the end of PowerPlay cycle 40 it seems, each cycle ends on Thursday mornings 7am server time. This week there is a Torval expansion contesting Olelbis so it can't be prepped. You don't have to travel to a system to nominate it btw, you can do that from anywhere. Just go to the Preparation menu in the ingame Zachary Hudson section.

If you feel unsure about other PP mechanics (or I don't make to much sense) I recommend watching this video, it looks at pretty much everything from our faction's perspective.

Top Bottom