Allow navigation directly from mission log

Would it be possible to add an option to the mission log data to allow route planning to set the destination directly to the required place for the mission (i.e. Deliver 33 Gold to Narvaez in Breksta would route plan you to Breksta and then the station Narvaez using an option "Set route" within the mission info). This would save a lot of scrolling up and down the navigation page both before and after the jump.

Loving the game by the way.

I think its a no brainer to be honest. I'd expect this option to be added and not too far down the line either.

I think making it where you at least get to press the system name in the mission information part and it takes to to that location on the map so you can set the waypoint or whatever yourself is how it will probably work, total automation is not what I want but things like this would be useful.

edit: Negative rep for this lol hilarious haha

Last edited:
+1 I like that. I was going to suggest that the nav panel resets back to the top of the list when you've just jumped into a new system, as if you jump a long way scrolling back to the top to find what station you'd like is bugging me a little now.

Top Bottom