General / Off-Topic Am I The Only One......

Who finds totally ambiguous thread titles irritating (especially when they are about subjects for which there are already many ongoing discussions that poster hadn't bothered to join in on)?

:cool:

Who finds totally ambiguous thread titles irritating (especially when they are about subjects for which there are already many ongoing discussions that poster hadn't bothered to join in on)?

No... but, as I have discovered from viewing many forums over the years... 'people be dumb yo'

Isn't there a thread about this already? Only read this as I wasn't sure what the subject was.:p

Don't know if I should +ve or -ve rep you for this :eek:

I'll toss a coin. Head's +ve, Tails -ve.

Head's it is ;)

Isn't there a thread about this already? Only read this as I wasn't sure what the subject was.:p

You make a good point sir. I will endeavour to make my subject more useful and check the existing threads before posting next time.

No... but, as I have discovered from viewing many forums over the years... 'people be dumb yo'

Agreed

Aye quite - but it it was a moment of frustration and me thinks makes the point.

Don't know if I should +ve or -ve rep you for this :eek:

I'll toss a coin. Head's +ve, Tails -ve.

Head's it is ;)

To be honest I don't know if you should either but thank you anyway :)

Last edited:

Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneone!

Am I the only one who finds questions where the bracketed side comment is longer than the actual question irritating? ;)

Curious.

My gut reaction before actually reading the thread was 'Oh no! Not another "Am I the only one..." thread - that's the kind of thing I would do! :eek: '

Then I read it and was fine again. :)

Top Bottom