An Average Day in my Shoes in Elite Dangours

BASED ON TRUE EVENTS!!!....sort of.....not really.....not at all actually

plot: Cmdr Dragon and his co-pilot Nicole attempt find and terminate the escaped fugitive Rodriguez Hammond, 700ly away from inhabited space

main characters
Cmdr Dragon:

Nicole Daniels:

Rodriguez Hammond:___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ch 1

{* Nicole looks at Dragoon with a disheartened face*}

Nicole Daniels:
" We've been searching for days now we're never going to find him"

{* with a reassuring voice *}

Cmdr Dragon:
"a little patience never hurt any one Nicole, now shut up and monitor our fuel reserves"

{* with a moan Nicole turned her head to HUD to check the fuel reserves when suddenly a new contact came into scanning range *}

Nicole Daniels: " Sir, we got a new contact , port side!!! "

{* Dragon glares at the screen then rushes to his set *}

Cmdr Dragon: " increase speed 50%"

Nicole Daniels:"Its him! i know its him!! i can feel it in my bones!"

Cmdr Dragon: "shut up and increase our speed already"

{* The old Python they were in groaned as the throttle increased *}

Nicole Daniels: "The Scan Finished!! its him!! its Rodriguez!!"

Cmdr Dragon: "Easy there Nicole." "deploy the interdiction unit and wait for my mark "

{* before dragon could say anything Rodriguez dropped out out of frame shift at near by planet *}

Cmdr Dragon:
"Nicole set a course to his last known coordinates "

Nicole Daniels:
"Fooking hell! he was right there! we had him!!!!"

Cmdr Dragon:
"Nicole! set a course to his last known coordinates , with out talking this time!! "
Nicole Daniels: "grrr"

{* two minuets latter *}

Nicole Daniels: "i reached his last know coordinates. now what?"

Cmdr Dragon: "Drop out of frame shift drive"

Nicole Daniels: " Aye aye Commander" {* She said as she pulled the frame shift throttle to 0 *}

{* there was a defining sound accompanied with a blinding light *}

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ch2

{* What they saw they could barley believe *}

Cmdr Dragon: "Holly mother of ...."

Nicole Daniels: "but.. but.. that's impossible!!!!" {* she said with a high pitch voice*}

{*they were looking at an human habitat ring 700ly from human inhabited space*}

Nicole Daniels: "uuuuuh orders Sir?"

{* Cmdr Dragon stared at the station for a moment *}

Cmdr Dragon: "Request docking permission, I'm sure Rodriguez went in there"

{* As soon as Nicole requested Docking permission Rodriguez Hammond contacted them instead of the usual greetings *}

Rodriguez Hammond:
"greetings Cmdr I'm so glad you came to visit me at my abode" { * he said with an evil sneer *}

Cmdr Dragon: "Dock the ship Nicole",

Nicole Daniels: "But Sir! its obviously a trap!"

Cmdr Dragon: "oh really?? you don't say? {* said with a sarcastic tone *} "we would half to bord that station to terminate him one way or another nicole"

{* As soon as there python slipped threw the station's air lock, the bulk head slammed shut locking them in the station *}

Nicole Daniels:"there wasn't much light in here to begin with , now with the bulk head shut its pitch black i can barley see!

Cmdr Dragon: "our landing pad still has lights" {* points at the landing pad *}

{* the python lands with a screech *}

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ch3

{* as soon as dragon stepped of the ship he noticed the quality of the air *}

Cmdr Dragon: " The air in here, its stale doesn't seem like any one has been here for ages"

{* Nicole trailing dragon closely behind clutching a high powered pulse riffle *}

{* she suddenly starts shooting randomly at some boxes *}

{* PEW! PEW! PEW! *}

Nicole Daniels:"I SAW IT MOVE! it moved! i swear!!! "

{* Dragon didn't say a word, he just took the gun AWAY from Nicole and kept walking towards the habitat section with Nicole still on his heels *}

{* in the habitat ring they saw Rodriguez siting on a park bench wearing a lab coat with a syringe in his hand *}

{* dragon approached Rodriguez pointing the gun at him and asking< *}

Cmdr Dragon: " any last words?"

Rodriguez Hammond: " yes , actual i do do you know why I'm such a wanted man, Cmdr?"

Cmdr Dragon: "don't care"

Rodriguez Hammond: " its because i preformed tests on humans with Thargoid DNA, living humans i might add"

Cmdr Dragon: "still don't care"

{* Nicole interrupted *}

Nicole Daniels:" live humans? you sick !!!"

Rodriguez Hammond: " i have discovered so many scientific anomalies, with my research , and i was so close to unlocking the ......"

Cmdr Dragon: " unlocking what......?"

Rodriguez Hammond: " the perfect hybrid , the only problem is, i ran out of fresh human DNA and i need 2 more subjects for my research "

{* suddenly Rodriguez jumped on to the ceiling and started crawling away like a spider leaving dragon and Nicole alone in the dark *}

{* An in-human scream echos threw the station *}

In-Human Scream: "brawahhhaaaa"

Cmdr Dragon: "yea, this lets go home"

{* Nicole nodded her head in agreement *}

Nicole Daniels:"agreed"

{* just then a creature that looked like a cross between a Thargoid and a human busts from the air duct and releases a scream similar to the one the herd before *}

Creature: "brawahahahhhhhhhhaa"

{* Dragon shoots it to no avail *}

{* Nicole and Dragon started sprinting back to there ship as fast as the could but i was useless *}

{* Dragon knew there was only 1 hope for him and that was to shoot Nicole, that would distract it long enough for him to get away *)

{* he pointed the gun at her leg and BAM! , a shot rang out threw the station's habitat ring *}

{* Nicole fell in pain, screaming in agony *}

Nicole Daniels:*muffled screams*

{*Dragon's plan worked *}

{* dragon could hear her screams as he bored his ship with out her *}

{* he got to the bridge , raised the docking gear and he deployed his weapons *}

Cmdr Dragon: ",," {* he mumbled to him self as he started to open fire on the closed station bulkhead *}

{* !BOOM! the bulk head crack and exploded! dragon was free! *}

{* he started making his way home and he looked at Nicole's empty seat *}

Cmdr Dragon: "meh" " she wasn't that good of a co-pilot anyways"

THE END?????? tbc

this was an animation script i had, and because i suck at animation and will never finish it . so i just posted it here,

its a bit rushed at the end and and it enplanes why Cmdr D. Dragon never flies in a wing, lol

feel free to make your own alternet ending in the comments , all thow i doubt you could beat mine ,

Top Bottom