Modes Analysis Mode Help

I was hoping someone could help me with this real quick, because I tried to find info anywhere but had no luck.

When entering Analysis Mode in Supercruise I noticed this in the Information window. I was wondering what the parameters are for this information. The faction is the controlling faction and it's state is obvious, but I was wondering what the timer is referring to. I have no missions on me. I'm guessing it's the countdown to the next faction state tick?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

48403260_629517334134530_7939256740397187072_n.jpg

I was hoping someone could help me with this real quick, because I tried to find info anywhere but had no luck.

When entering Analysis Mode in Supercruise I noticed this in the Information window. I was wondering what the parameters are for this information. The faction is the controlling faction and it's state is obvious, but I was wondering what the timer is referring to. I have no missions on me. I'm guessing it's the countdown to the next faction state tick?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

I see that in Combat mode also... the ones that I have been seeing is in a war zone so they have the names of the opposing factions and how much time is left before they expire and go away. The most productive ones that I have seen are the encoded uss description... lots of material floating around, but, no encoded messages are there. cheers.

Top Bottom