Ancient Animal Kingdom - Our top picks!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo zookeepers!

We recently ran our Ancient Animal Kingdom competition and had some absolutely fantastic entries! It's always fun for our judges to see the wicked creativity of our community, and it was interesting to see some people put a different, unexpected spin on the challenge too! As always, you all made it a super difficult challenge to judge, but we are pleased to announce our runners up and winner.

Runners up (in no particular order):

Danestich.jpg

Danestich - Bengal Tigers Heart of the Jungle

Giuseppe.jpg

GCassa - Abandoned Park

BHoogstra.jpg

Blood_Briar - Tomb of the Jaguar King

Minh.jpg

Troy - The Lost Kingdom

Victoria.jpg

Victofi - The King's Arena - Colosseum

Tomas.jpg

Kojmen - Ruins of the Indian Temple

AlphaSword.jpg

Kitty - Post-apocalyptic Grizzly habitat

John.jpg

Sonicmyst - The Lost Temple of Ghuldan

Patrick.jpg

Neerolyte - Large Jaguar habitat with waterfall

And the winner of our Ancient Animal Kingdom competition, and winner of a special Planet Zoo goodie bag:

Thanks to everyone who participated in this competition! Let us know in the thread what you thought about these entries. We're so happy we have a community that loves to take part and engage with us! :)

Those are all beautiful, congratulations to everyone and especially Nyth, of course! I'm a particular fan of Victofi's Colosseum, too - really incredible!
And thanks for organizing this competition Frontier, it was a lot of fun to participate and I'm already looking forward to the next one :)

Wow, I'm so excited! Looks like I will get a frontier birthday present. 🥰

Thank you so much! So glad you liked my entry!
And it looks like there were a lot of great entries this time!

The tomb of the jaguar king and the colosseum are incredible! And I love the idea of the abandoned park!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
"making a habitat out of places lost in history, now overrun with nature"
They are great submissions, but some of them do not fit the task at all.
All are beatuiful no question!! But some of them missed the task

I agree. A lot of them are "normal" habitats....

The full sentence says: For some, that means making a habitat out of places lost in history, now overrun with nature. We're very happy with our picks, they all captured the over-arching theme very well! I'm glad to read you both think they're good submissions, they were tough to choose from!

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier

The tomb of the jaguar king and the colosseum are incredible! And I love the idea of the abandoned park!
Congratulations! :)

Phew - I am very glad that you now won one time, after one of the most creative builds - your Jungle book - was not considered/ mentioned in the Inside the box competition back then! Congrats!
For everyone who missed the book, here it is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1923089146

Phew - I am very glad that you now won one time, after one of the most creative builds - your Jungle book - was not considered/ mentioned in the Inside the box competition back then! Congrats!
Ah, no hard feelings there! I guess working around potential copyright issuses is no fun. ;)
And now I had the time to get a little bit better regarding my building skills. It's always nice to have a bit inducement.
But thank you none the less! ^^

Top Bottom