Animal Market Issues

Hello,

so yesterday I have started my franchise, after dabbling away a day in Sandbox.

The first thing I did notice was how much faster the Sanbox Trade Market was working, of course since it is offline.

The Franchise one is so horrible to manouver in comparison for me, I had to close it every few seconds and reopen it. Since the refresh button was not working for me.
I was never able to really adopt anything because it would not open up the animal screen, it only worked a few times, but every time I had to close and reopen the animal trade market. And then also click like a million times on the adopt button, because it would never work when I click on it once!

Filters did not work for me most times. I got one filter to work for species, but if I wanted to apply a second one for sex for example it wouldn't let me.

I know that this is difficult and that servers are an issue and also my internet connection (50 mbit/s only, sadly), but I just hate trying to work with this, I can never really browse for animals but pretty much have to take whatever my computer is willing to load up and let me buy.

Fairly typical of server based game play - takes a bit of time to settle and build and improve and get rid of the memory leaks. Not only this game but plenty of others too. give it a few days and it will sort itself out., by experience it will play up again on Sunday morning - server based games always do. Beta did it first couple of days hardly useable by the end of week 1 it was stable

Top Bottom