Animation Platforms

Right, so i had a thought. Since it will be possible to add Scenery to a ride, and have it move with the Ride... what about basic Animation Platforms to which we can stick Scenery Items to?
Hinges, rotating Tables, platforms that change Elevation... think of the possibilities! And if those platforms are scalable as well... that would be the Bomb. We could finally build our own animatronics in Game! Maybe not People or Animal like Figures, but anything else would be fair game! Seems to me that the Tech is already there, just use it to its full extent :D Of course editable with a Sequencer of some kind.

Last edited:
I even wanted that from the beginning of PC1.
Exactly that way...
Put some scenery pieces together, resize them, add a movement in a timeline and save it.
Just imagine what would be possible just with skeletons or a dead tree with moving branches or just anything.

Right, so i had a thought. Since it will be possible to add Scenery to a ride, and have it move with the Ride... what about basic Animation Platforms to which we can stick Scenery Items to?
Hinges, rotating Tables, platforms that change Elevation... think of the possibilities! And if those platforms are scalable as well... that would be the Bomb. We could finally build our own animatronics in Game! Maybe not People or Animal like Figures, but anything else would be fair game! Seems to me that the Tech is already there, just use it to its full extent :D Of course editable with a Sequencer of some kind.
This is an awesome idea. I had a similar idea in planco 1 a few years ago. I think these plattforms could be really useful. Just imagine building a snowman and having him move around or some kind of big monster,maybe a Disco Yeti (little expedition everest insider😏).

This is an awesome idea. I had a similar idea in planco 1 a few years ago. I think these plattforms could be really useful. Just imagine building a snowman and having him move around or some kind of big monster,maybe a Disco Yeti (little expedition everest insider😏).
Well... the whole Point of the Disco Yeti was, that it didn't move :LOL: Man i really hope this makes it into the game now. Seems like all the pieces for it are already in place in the new game :D

Back
Top Bottom