[LFG] Anti-Xeno

Hello Commanders, triple elite commander looking for an "ACTIVE" squadron currently running anti-xeno activities. Looking for in-game squad and INARA squad. Please if you tag it and don't do it ignore this post. I don't care how big your squad is or your squads stats are, just want my foot in the door with wings. Please don't lead me to a squad whos leader has been gone for 6 months..:)
Platform is PC, English, Dis or TS and -6:00 // -7:00 time or at least close to it.
Thank you for any responses or leads for ACTIVE squads...o7

Hi there Demonlord79

logo256.png
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the new home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.
We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in Arque protecting commanders looking for Prof. Palin against gank squads.
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Join our Discord channel or the Fighter Club thread, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.
We are currently looking to put together an Anti Xeno squad to engage in Xeno related missions.
Why not call by and see if we can make it happen?

o7

Hi, also a triple elite and member of the above squaron - ARRC. We are looking to put together a dedicated AX Wing to assist in protecting Alliance Assets against Thargoids. Absolutely interested in hearing from you.

Top Bottom