Anyone else hunting for new US/Thargoid sites? Added candidate sites

Read it, very interesting, have you posted a link to your survey in other Thargoid threads? I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

Out of all the questions you post at the end, I think the most important one is whether their is progression (or any change) at the sites.
I know that a few people have posted pics of sites with significant time gaps between them, and they showed no change, but is that true for all sites?? That would take a significant effort to determine that though! Although you have photos of all sites for the survey, so they can be the starting check point (even if it is relatively recent).
What time frame were those taken? And maybe another set could be taken 6mths apart? (I'll help this time!).
Then all we need is an AI to compare the photos to look for any changes :p

Read it, very interesting, have you posted a link to your survey in other Thargoid threads? I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

I've not posted it elsewhere.

The study took 2 years. The newest pictures are probably about six months old and we wouldn't expect changes unless there was an update... so may be worth going out and checking at least one of each type of site.

The canonn plugin now has a Thargoid patrol so you can fly around Pleiades and see where your nearest site is located.

Top Bottom