Horizons Anyone take on a "Covert Outbreak Combat Operation" Mission??

Mine says i need to eliminate 9 Civilians and to try searching in Local res sites, nave beacons, and signal sources to find the targets.

I am having no luck locating them.

any help would be appreciated

You need to find clean ship of the faction your mission are against. So if the mission is civilian ships of BadKittens, then search for all BadKittens ships that are clean, they should show as Mission Target.

Important, by killing those Mission Targets, you will get Bounty for both attacking and killing these ships.

You need to find out where the target faction lives, which is normally a different system to where the mission is given. If you're lucky, the mission will send you to an anarchy system, where you can kill whichever ones you find. If it's not an anarchy system, you should be able to find the odd wanted ones at the nav beacon or in a RES in that system.

Mine says i need to eliminate 9 Civilians and to try searching in Local res sites, nave beacons, and signal sources to find the targets.

I am having no luck locating them.

any help would be appreciated

I took one (looked like juicy payout). After 2 hours hunting for my 19 traders in RES sites, nav beacons etc. I gave up and discarded it. I managed to make the payout money in the RES site looking for these absconding traders though! Decided these missions are not for me.

Top Bottom