PvP Anyone up for some seal clubbing this weekend?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

NOTES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: I know it is an old joke but it's a Friday afternoon and I'm bored.

Yo Warg, you know any cute lady seals in their late 20's/early 30's that I could gank? I'mma gank that... Aashenfox, good to see you here brotha.

*Drunkenly stumbles back to the bar

Last edited:
I'm bored because there is all this great PvP talk going on and it all looks like Thargoid hieroglyphics to me.
Excellent advice being passed around that I'll need one day but I'm still at the phase where I'm asking stuff like "Where can I get arsenic?" (1)

Most of the advice reads like this:

Make sure you DD4 slot has the overridden SDL way-seeker missle mines because that is an excellent counter against the Fer-De-Whigger plasma force gronk min-niipers. But if you go that route be sure to resaddle your mid-point farq mode Starbucks do-hicky for the best back splash redux bonus.

I feel like a kid hearing about sex for the first time.
I don't understand any of it, but I already know it is going to be awesome.

NOTES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1: Say that in your head with an imagined high pitched nasal voice.

Last edited:
I'm bored because there is all this great PvP talk going on and it all looks like Thargoid hieroglyphics to me.
Excellent advice being passed around that I'll need one day but I'm still at the phase where I'm asking stuff like "Where can I get arsenic?" (1)

All raw element materials are not worries. There's the Mineral Crystals a couple thousand LY from the bubble. A day there, you never need to worry about raw mats again.

You should start watching Hazzmango and Rinzlers youtube channels.
Study how they aim, when they boost, everything.
I'm not the best at pvp but studying their pvp vids definitely brought me up into a different league.

You should start watching Hazzmango and Rinzlers youtube channels.
Study how they aim, when they boost, everything.
I'm not the best at pvp but studying their pvp vids definitely brought me up into a different league.

Wargfoot, don't listen to this guy. He just wants all the arsenic for himself.

Meanwhile, somewhere on a private group message forum a melt down is in progress:

OMG, did you see the title of that thread on the official fourms????!!!!!????? THEY'RE BRAGGING about SEAL CLUBBING and advertising to put wings together to kill new players AND FRONTIER DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've probably been pre-banned from a dozen different groups I'd never even consider joining.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom