Release Anyone with a working T.16000M FCS SPACE SIM DUO script?

Please help! I am new to these things. When I purchased the joystick duo, I was told the script off Thrustmaster's website would work automagically. Unfortunately, it only worked the first time. After a game restart, it only detects 1 joystick and has been like that since.

I have tried various scripts online but none seemed to work for Elite.

Last edited:
Are you using version V.3.0.16.615_rev2 of TARGET? That version fixed a bug in joystick detection when using two sticks.

TARGET merges two devices to appear as one so that might explain that one. According to the instructions for the ED DUO profile, assuming you have followed them correctly, you should see "T.A.R.G.E.T T16000M DUO" as a control scheme in the ED Controls menu, is that the case? Also, if you have tried various different scripts you might have confused things so it might be a good idea to start from scratch (i.e. delete all Target profiles and re-install Target, delete all ED binds).

Beyond that I am out of ideas as I use the stick+throttle. You could post in the official thread here but you might not be able to as it's in Off-Topic - you could 'Report Post' and ask a moderator to move your post to that thread.

Indeed. I am using the latest software and drivers available from Thrustmaster's download page. Still doesn't work. It seems the bugs from previous versions are still not fixed properly.

I am considering mapping them directly in-game instead of relying on Target's software. Mapping is a pain on both ED and SC. Wish there was an easier way to do it.

Top Bottom