Newcomer / Intro Apex shuttle. Picking destination with disembark/Pioneer shop.

Hello,

I'm cruising around in Apex shuttles looking for suits and weapons. For larger systems that have 20+ drop off points, is there a way to tell if a drop off point has a Pioneer shop and you can disembark?

I know these are mission settlements most of the time. I can manually click each one and look for the large orange settlement symbol (which means they have a Pioneer shop). That takes a long time to go through 20 or so drop off points, and you get knocked out to the start of the "Choose a local location" menu, which takes time to load.

Can you filter for Pioneer shops or for the large orange icons where you can disembark and shop at a Pioneer shop?

Thanks for the help.

The below picture is what you see when you hit "book local shuttle". In this case, there are tons of spots to pick. Some are Frontline drop off points, others are mission drop off points.

From this point, is there a way to see where Pioneer shops are so you don't need to click each individual planet or moon to see if there is a large orange settlement icon (that will have a Pioneer shop). The regular mission settlements, Frontline spots don't have Pioneer shops, so you need to click each drop offf point, look at the planet, spin it around and manually look for the large orange settlement icon.

I know all stations and docks have them. I'm trying to visit all the Pioneer shops on planets and moons too when I am in the system.

PortElite.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom