Apex shuttle

So, hit the apex shuttle, it was a few jumps, so logged off for the night... came back on 24 hours later to find that my shuttle didn't arrive at the destination, it started up where I logged off? Okay, this doesn't happen with Fleet carriers, why would they do this with shuttles? Anway I suck it up and sit watching this ship jump, the dude hits the sun and now won't jump back into frame shift? This is a total waste of my limited time.

Was the Star one of those purpley Brown Dwarfs with the extended exclusion zone?
I noticed that I took a ride & the dude hit the zone, also the CM's in Tuesday's Stream had the same issue.
The dude was lining up for the next jump, when it was obvious he wasn't gonna clear the exclusion zone before his drive kicked in🤪

Was the Star one of those purpley Brown Dwarfs with the extended exclusion zone?
I noticed that I took a ride & the dude hit the zone, also the CM's in Tuesday's Stream had the same issue.
The dude was lining up for the next jump, when it was obvious he wasn't gonna clear the exclusion zone before his drive kicked in🤪
yes, i ended up relogging and he started up again

Top Bottom