AppData - Options are shared for Horizons and Odyssey?

Hey, i would like to know if anybody of you know / can confirm that the option files are shared for hotizons and odyssey?

As for example the graphic options are located at c:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Graphics

You'll find some files like DisplaySettings.xml, Settings.xml, etc.

But i cannot find seperated files for horizons and odyssey....? So i guess the files are shared for both games? If i would like to lower the grahpics for Odyssey, i would change the files for Horizons too? Or could anybody of you tell me IF there are seperated files, where are they located? Thx.

Ok, cutom files were created after i changed some settings in the respective game. But both games are sharing one file, the DisplaySettings.xml. If you change the refresh rate, resolution or smth like this, if will change the DisplaySettings.xml. As both games are using the file, if you change it in horizons, and open odyssey after it, odyssey will get the changes you made too.

I think Frontier should make it so that the DisplaySettings.xml should be created for both game versions seperated too.

Top Bottom