Aquatic Haven Competition!

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hayo Zookeepers!

PC_Aquatic_Haven_960x540.jpg

For semi-aquatic animals, they require a water wonderland to survive and thrive. Whether that means letting off steam, or just going with the flow, some animals need to be surrounded by water to be happy and healthy. With semi-aquatic animals comes the challenge of making sure they have enough water, and stimulation, to live a long, peaceful life.

With the release of Planet Zoo: Aquatic Pack, and the new deep-swimming feature, we're looking for habitats that are comfortable with making waves around the community. We want you to make the habitat a stunning new addition to your zoo, one that will wow your guests and have your animals feeling content while splashing around.

Choose or design your habitats, save them as a blueprint, and email them to us at community@frontier.co.uk. The email must include the blueprint link to Steam, what animal(s) the habitat was designed for, and an image you think showcases your habitat best. All entries must be submitted by Friday,15 January 2021.

You do not need Planet Zoo: Aquatic Pack to take part in this competition - however, you must only use the Saltwater Crocodile outside of the Aquatic Pack animals.

Prize:
The winners of the competition will receive a massive Planet Zoo goodie bag which includes:
  • A Planet Zoo tote bag.
  • A Planet Zoo Penguin plushie.
  • A second Planet Zoo plushie.
  • A Planet Zoo pin badge.
  • A Planet Zoo poster.
  • A Planet Zoo jigsaw.
  • A Planet Zoo lunchbox.
Rules:
  • You must state which animal(s) your habitat was created for.
  • The blueprint cannot exceed four thousand items.
  • The blueprint must be uploaded as a building blueprint, not a park blueprint.
  • You can use any scenery and building pieces, and you can terraform your habitat as much as you like.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
  • You can only officially enter the competition when you have submitted your habitat blueprint to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject link: 'Aquatic Haven'.
  • You can only submit one entry.
  • All entries must be submitted by Friday, 15 January 2021 at 5PM UTC.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • The competition will be judged by an independent panel of Frontier staff.
  • The winner will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • The winner has 7 days to respond and claim the prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, you forfeit your prize.
  • Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.

i dont understand last year had to do it as just habitat but building strugle to go in with them. so do we do it as a habitat bp or building or both?

Awesome, I need to develop an idea asap! Glad the deadline is so late in January, that makes it easier to participate for me.

I have questions ?
1. Can several habitats of the same animal show?
2. Is it only the photos and animal names that we should put in the messaging?
3. Must have 4000 precise pieces
4. For the next competition for what wins this is what you can do
That we are the first to choose 3 animals
That we are second 2 animals and that we are third an animal would be cool as a trophy and thank you for your work ...

I have questions ?
1. Can several habitats of the same animal show?
2. Is it only the photos and animal names that we should put in the messaging?
3. Must have 4000 precise pieces
4. For the next competition for what wins this is what you can do
That we are the first to choose 3 animals
That we are second 2 animals and that we are third an animal would be cool as a trophy and thank you for your work ...

Maybe I can help you:
To question 1: If you can manage to store it together in a single Blueprint, yes.

To question 2: I still told something about the project so far, why I built it that way, where are there special features.

To question 3: The 4000 parts are the maximum, more can't be saved in the workshop. But less are possible.

However, I can't say much about question 4 :)

Maybe I can help you:
To question 1: If you can manage to store it together in a single Blueprint, yes.

To question 2: I still told something about the project so far, why I built it that way, where are there special features.

To question 3: The 4000 parts are the maximum, more can't be saved in the workshop. But less are possible.

However, I can't say much about question 4 :)

so we can do habit blue print then buildings as there own blueprint?

i dont understand last year had to do it as just habitat but building strugle to go in with them. so do we do it as a habitat bp or building or both?
so we can do habit blue print then buildings as there own blueprint?

It just means that you can't save the habitat as a Zoo Blueprint. In other words, you can't build a habitat and send Frontier the whole zoo, you have to save the habitat as its own blueprint in order to submit it.

Do you "judge" the entries by the pictures or by actually placing the habitat? Because the idea I came up with might not work well as a blueprint because of barriers and path not being saved with it?

Do you "judge" the entries by the pictures or by actually placing the habitat? Because the idea I came up with might not work well as a blueprint because of barriers and path not being saved with it?

If you save the habitat as a blueprint, the barriers will be saved also (paths unfortunately not)

I love these competitions. I am not participating anymore, since I won with the last one :giggle:, but I get lots of inspiration and ideas from these competitions that I can use in my own zoo 😄🥰

Good luck everyone, I can not wait to see the entries!

If you save the habitat as a blueprint, the barriers will be saved also (paths unfortunately not)

Yes, but only the outer barrier, it's difficult to save all the terraforming then. But whatever, I'll just build and worry about that later :D

ive done mine but im still puzzled as to how i send it last year i sent in a building bp and habitat bp they only used the habitat bp i still got nome for it even thro half was missing.
si do i send it as habitat for terra forming or building bp?? or can i do both so its right and perfect?

Top Bottom