General / Off-Topic Architectural design Survey: Theme park and Hotel

Hey guys I'm an architecture student from the Philippines I'm just wondering if you could please answer my survey for my architectural thesis its just a short survey I hope you'll answer it thanks! Here is the link: http://goo.gl/forms/rUa6lhxGmYn7gJB63[heart]

Btw I'm really excited for the release of Planet coaster! [squeeeeee]

Hello.

I've completed the survey.

Just a note:

Immersive themeing is what i look for in a theme park. Does it look and feel like I've been transported to somewhere interesting. Everything from the buildings down to the types of planting are important to create an area which is really immersive.

What are the projects aims? It seems interesting.

Yeah your right, The park will showcase the culture and architecture of Philippines from its themeing fo rides and attractions[happy] it is Called Haraya Theme park and Hotel. Haraya means Imagination it is a deep tagalog word.
This is jusyt for my architectural thesis it is not a real project.

Thank you very much for answering, u can share it with your friends and families!
I need more respondents[yesnod]

Hi Zenoax, isn't it a Swahili word? Curious about your project results and outcomes. I'm studying general design online at Sessions College. I'm also planning to apply for a non-credit certificate online in Graphic and Digital Design at Parsons School of Design.

Yeah your right, The park will showcase the culture and architecture of Philippines from its themeing fo rides and attractions[happy] it is Called Haraya Theme park and Hotel. Haraya means Imagination it is a deep tagalog word.
Hi Zenoax, isn't it a Swahili word? Curious about your project results and outcomes. I'm studying general design online at Sessions College.
I'm also planning to apply for a non-credit certificate online in Graphic and Digital Design at Parsons School of Design.

Text collapsed ...

Btw, looking for my design project ideas, I've just come across Ruslan Delion's projects on YouTube > when Planet Coaster may become a professional architecture tool.

Top Bottom