Horizons Are fighters upgradable? If not "Make it so!"

I love me some SLFs', a LOT! I mean, I really really really like the ship launched fighters.

Are they upgradable? I know there's different types of fighters with different loadouts, but is it possible to upgrade the individual modules? If not, I sure hope we can shortly. I'd love to be able to do exactly what I do to my "normal" ships in outfitting, better powerplant, shields, hardpoints, etc. Maybe even some Engineers that'll "pimp my fighter"? Maybe an very expensive upgraded fighter bay that allows some SLF tweaking?

Please FD, make it so.

P.S. Two SLFs at once would be nice too. Oh ya, and the ability to kit one with a kill warrant scanner, lights, landing gear and a cup holder.

I love me some SLFs', a LOT! I mean, I really really really like the ship launched fighters.

Are they upgradable? I know there's different types of fighters with different loadouts, but is it possible to upgrade the individual modules? If not, I sure hope we can shortly. I'd love to be able to do exactly what I do to my "normal" ships in outfitting, better powerplant, shields, hardpoints, etc. Maybe even some Engineers that'll "pimp my fighter"? Maybe an very expensive upgraded fighter bay that allows some SLF tweaking?

Please FD, make it so.

P.S. Two SLFs at once would be nice too. Oh ya, and the ability to kit one with a kill warrant scanner, lights, landing gear and a cup holder.

They are already upgradeable, in a roundabout way. The pilot ranks up, so over time he/she gets better therefore the impact of the fighter increases. We already have 4? options of fighter loadout.

Engineers need not apply, bad enough grinding for your own ship let alone a 'throw-away' fighter.

Top Bottom