Arkhee's Exhibits :D

Hello Zoo Friends!

I just wanted to make a thread to show off some exhibit designs. Bare with my computer I don't have the best graphics capability :D

In most of my designs I am in sandbox mode, and I tend to go for a modern realistic design. I am still trying to figure out getting them on workshop - but unfortunately the way some are designed they don't blueprint very well :/ I am new to the Planet franchise and building tools, though I did practice a bit in the Beta. Anyways, I hope you enjoy them and maybe get some ideas for your zoo!

First up, the Pangolin Pavillion, which is a moderately themed yet modern style. This was designed to function in a temperate or cold climate where you wouldn't be able to have the Pangolins outdoors year round. This is my usual design as I live in Alberta, Canada where most animals need a full indoor section for winter :D The indoor area is heated, and has a functional door you can slide shut to keep the Pangolins from going outside in the cold and complaining. Concrete floor indoors and bedded plants to keep it realistic as most indoor areas would need to be washable for sanitation. It also is divided so the animals can get privacy is they are stressed. It is slightly lit to allow night time viewing without disturbing the animals, and has a backstage area for keepers. (and yes I realized after taking these screen shots that my feeder was stinky LOL)

Some front views

k3cTokf.jpg

hdtKVN3.jpg

guest view

gFg1gJk.jpg

front viewing area
Hs4f3TO.jpg

at night (any the ADORABLE baby - I can not even tell you how excited I was to find out there were Pangolins.

jXXYIHl.png

outdoor area
Jr96I0S.jpg

off exhibit area

HFvFFUe.jpg

backstage/entry

7mXcbFU.jpg

Top Bottom