As we wait for December 10. What is your favorite jurassic park /jurassic world movie?

Jurassic Park of course is my favorite. I'd say Jurassic World is my 2nd favorite of the series. Cant beat movies of an actual park. JW finally letting us see an open park was amazing. Just didn't like how unrealistic it was that 1 escaped dino would bring JW down... I mean going after a rex sized animal with tasers?? Come on. They would have shot it dead with an elephant gun. Nor to mention just ONE electrified perimeter fence would have kept it at bay.

Lost World and JP3 are kinda tied for 3rd because of each's ridiculous endings- rex in san diego and ellie getting the military there in less than a day...

Fallen Kingdom is definitely the worst. It needed a rewrite.

Dont have high hopes for JW3 after fallen kingdom. But could it really be worse? Lol

1. Jurassic World - My personal favourite of all the movies in the Jurassic franchise.

2. Jurassic Park - Fairly obvious.

3. Fallen Kingdom - A satisfying sequel that while not as great as JP and JW, is definitely better than TLW and JP///. Thus it comes in at a respectable third place in how I rank the series.

4. The Lost World - The few great moments in this movie aren’t enough to save it from suffering from protagonists who either do nothing (Kelly Malcolm) or make the situation even worse (Sarah Harding and Nick van Owen), a plot hole the size of the Titanic (seriously, how is the Venture that undamaged by the T. rex?) and the majority of the movie being set on a new island location for absolutely no reason (why couldn’t they have just set it on Isla Nublar?)

5. Jurassic Park /// - Surprisingly, the dullest and most uneventful of all the Jurassic movies. There are only two reasons why this movie is remembered at all, the frankly overblown controversy with the T. rex and Spinosaurus fight (the Lego Game made it more exciting and more epic than the actual movie!) and the brilliant aviary scene.

My favorite is Jurassic Park. I didn't really care for TLW that much, I didn't hate it I just didn't like it as much as the first movie or JP3. But after watching both JW and JWFK I have a new appreciation for the TLW.

So basically the first 3 movies. I don't have a whole lot of hope for the JW3.

Top Bottom