Asp X >50LY

Just got the best FSD range upgrade from Farseer and can jump just above 50LY with my explorer build (Asp X).

What is the max range with the asp you can reach via engineering? Which engineers offer further upgrades?

The best I know of is about 55LY - but this depends heavily on how you have the ship set up.

Farseer does FSD mods to level 5 - that's as good as it gets. What Farseer doesn't do, is L5 lightweight mods. Lightweight sensors are a good way to know a few tonnes off your mass, and get some more jump range. Remmeber, rolls are like slot machines, some are good, some are bad. If you get 48%+ optimised mass, it's a pretty good roll. If you managed to get bonuses that give you over 50% optimised mass, you're onto a God Roll™.

If you show us your loadout via Coriolis shipyard or ED shipyard, we can probably make suggestions.

Z...

Last edited:
Best I can get is 60ly https://coriolis.edcd.io/outfit/asp...YGAAAFSqD0M3AAAA.EweloBhAOEoUwIYHMA28QgIwV0A=

Thats with a:
FSD: +56% optimised mass and +4.5% fuel use per jump (+36.3% to FSD mass)
Life Support: -69% mass
Sensors: -82% mass

These are the stats I have on my Anaconda so I know they are achievable. Would get 60.54Ly range. Anything you add that isn't weightless (Fuel Scoop/AFMU etc) will lower that. Even a full size fuel tank lowers you 5Ly on range.

Ditch the stock 32t fuel tank for a 16t too as it will boost the max jump range a fair bit. 16t tank is plenty with the aspx.

Top Bottom