"Back to Main Menue" causes Black Screen and frozen game since April Update

Nay. Never had it, but I've updated my drivers & such. Perhaps you could take a quick revision of drivers to see if you're up to date?
Or perhaps antivirus needs a direct order to exclude the folder from scanning?

Drivers are up to date (got major crash problems in asteroid fields with the april update which got fixed by updating chipset, bios, graphics ... i got everything patched). No Antivirus (except win defender).

Had this too, but in a special case: At a Guardian Site I tried to log out sitting in my SRV. The special case is, that you cannot logout at this site without a warning of 'Danger'. On other Guardian Sites (Ancient Ruins...) you can log out in your SRV without problems. But where you have to fight the Guardian skimmers you receive the warning.
The usual method is to drive away around 200 - 300 meters and then log out. This works, but I had the client hanging. Maybe this was also owned to the fact, that my ship still was landed near the site.
Otherwise I can log out without problems, even on the same planet at another site (without skimmers), sitting in my SRV or sitting in my ship.

Here are bug reports, which seem to describe the same problem. As usual there are more different bug reports about the probably same problem:

Bug Report from April, 27th, PC
Bug Report from April, 26th, PC
Bug Report from April, 26th, XBOX

I confirmed in two of these reports, there are probably more reports about this. If you did not report or confirm, please do. This problem does not look good: Logging out and saving always worked very good, they need to look into this.

EDIT: Just won a new Guardian Module Blueprint Fragment, and decided to lift off the planet and log out in space. Did not work too! Seems to be connected to the Guardian Site, but only if you fight for a Blueprint! If logged out in this system several times, even at Ancient Guardian Ruins sites. Or maybe it is triggered by destroying Guardian Sentries?
I do not understand why simple changes and additions can have such an profound effect on the game, and introduce bugs like this, which have nothing to do with the changes...

Last edited:
Top Bottom