Parks Bavaria Park - WIP

Hello Folks...

...so well, I would like to show up my first Park Project.

it'll be, if ready in unkown time a in south of germany located park called "Bavaria Park". It contains a Entrance Plaza and Village in an old bavarian style. In the middle of the park Castle "Neuschwanstein" is the main Point built on a hill with a lake around.

So just have a look what happend until now....

new things done....

Hello Folks...

...the Park is growing and growing. After a longer summer break I am really full of Ideas and here comes the result. A lot of new Bavarian Attractions found their way into the park.
At the End of the little Mainstreet I inclouded a small copy of the munich "Marienplatz" including the Munich Townhall, Hofbräuhaus and a small national Theatre. The Main Attraction is a copy of the famous "Neuschwanstein" Castle which is placed on a little Hill in the middle of the Map. A little medival village with a Hybrid Coaster fits perfectly to the castle. Hopefully you like, so have a look....

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9SzzR"><a href="//imgur.com/9SzzR"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

After a long summer break I was quite busy and added a lot of Bavarian Attractions to the park like "Neuschwanstein" Castle, "Hofbräuhaus", the famous munich townhall and a lot more....have a look....

g8UAXXo

f12SX2S

Kaiclqm

cR0CEZR

P3acvvI

k9jY8Qr

XvdHaLl

i7lkNzT

jpAC0ev

I0hNMqw

W6c9BBr

Back