Be sure to clear the cache on your consoles to get the most enjoyable experience playing JWE :)

When playing Jurassic World Evolution, you may experience some log when you play your game on your home console. It is true that the nature of sim management games will get laggy in larger maps, but sometimes you just need to reset your cache to get the best experience playing your games, especially Jurassic World Evolution. :)

For Playstation 4

1. Start off by shutting down your console, press and hold the PS home button and choose to shut down your console instead of putting it in rest mode.
2. Wait for the console to completely shut down by having the bar light to completely turn off.
3. With the light off and no noise coming from the console, remove the power cord that is connected to your PS4's back.
4. Wait for about 2 minutes for console to rest.
5. Plug the power cord back on the PS4. Turn on the console, and enjoy your games!

For Xbox one

The first thing you could do is:
1. Press the Xbox button on your controller, and head to the settings option.
2. Scroll down to devices and streaming, and head to blu-ray.
3. Head down to persistent storage, and clear persistent storage.

The second thing you could do is:
1. Start off by shutting down your xbox. Find the power button on your xbox and hold it down for 10 seconds.

2. With the light off and no noise coming from the console, remove the power cord that is connected to your XBO's back.
3. Wait for about 2 minutes for console to rest.
4. Plug the power cord back on the XBO. Turn on the console, and enjoy your games!

So far I prominently play on the PS4. I do not own a PC and I do not know how to clear caches from the PC. If you know how, please share it down below!

I recommend doing this at least once a month for your consoles, so that the caches get cleared and you could get the most out of your system. I often find my games would run smoother, faster, and quieter whenever I do this, so I hope it will help enhance your experience too! :)

Take care everyone!

I do get lag on the ps4 after playing for extended periods of time, thanks for this. I usually just restart the application and that seems to help too, for a while at least.
Yeah, it's the thing I experienced the most with the PS4, it does not handle cache build up that well and is very apparent when playing games like JWE. If you get into the habit of shutting down the PS4 when not in use for long periods of time, then the issue should not be as notable.

Glad to hear this tip helped! :)

Top Bottom