Being attacked by Federal Agents (Winters)

So, something strange started happening the other day. I'm being attacked by Federal Agents pledged to Winters. I am also pledged to Fed / Winters... I have no outstanding fines or bounties. Anyone have any insight on this? Also, I'm in friendly territory (Controlled by Winters).

So, something strange started happening the other day. I'm being attacked by Federal Agents pledged to Winters. I am also pledged to Fed / Winters... I have no outstanding fines or bounties. Anyone have any insight on this? Also, I'm in friendly territory (Controlled by Winters).
Curious.
Does this situation survive a log, or when you come back to the game the next time?
Do you show as wanted in the system?
Is is possible that you have incurred a so-called superpower bounty? This doesn't show up in the system's authority contact screen where you resolve normal fines & bounties.

Trying to think of other possibilities...

No, like I said, I have no fines/bounties in the system I'm in, so no wanted status.

I have been digging around and other folks have noticed this in Update 17 where they are getting scanned, but the ship fires at them. I think what's happening is that these agents are scanning me, then it fires for some reason (a bug?) and then they attack me.

There seems to be more going on than just that scanning thing. We had that last night with a team member who was down in the hangar of and outpost being attacked out of the blue by a patrolling Sirius Security Anaconda. Player was clean and not pledged. Funnily enough, it kept shooting at the station trying to shoot the ship that was down in the hangar, but the station didn't retaliate. If I had done that, I'd have been toast.

Yes there is more since the update. The mission board has to be reset each time a mission is accepted (most of the time). This can make stacking missions tedious.

There seems to be more going on than just that scanning thing. We had that last night with a team member who was down in the hangar of and outpost being attacked out of the blue by a patrolling Sirius Security Anaconda. Player was clean and not pledged. Funnily enough, it kept shooting at the station trying to shoot the ship that was down in the hangar, but the station didn't retaliate. If I had done that, I'd have been toast.
That happened to me while I was docked at a settlement on the surface. I was in the station services screen when I started getting shot at. It's kind of funny.

There are a host of issues since U17. Another is when a nav target is selected in the nav panel I have to select it twice before it becomes active. Wasn't true prior.

Yea, got the same but with other PP. I was docking in Coriolis when mad enforcer appears and starts to shoot at me, starport police did nothing, i just went through the gate and i saw him on radar loitering near the gate and waiting for me. I wasnt wanted, didnt had any bounty on me, zero notoriety, i was just clear. Happens to me only once.

Well, maybe it will happen more and more often, if it is possibly related to the Shamash event, and npc's that are crazy or under the influence of some virus or Thargoid bioengineering.

Top Bottom