Roller Coasters Best Coasters on the Workshop?

Most of you seem to have been at this a while now but I only just got the game at release and while I have found a ton of fantastic creations on the workshop, the number of actual coasters on it complete with scenery that I can import into my parks seems much more limited than the number of high quality buildings. I realize that is in no small part a result of both the prop limit when exporting to the workshop as well as the fact that the terrain is usually fully integrated into the good ones making them unsuitable for the workshop usually. That being said I've found a few good ones, and a couple great ones but I figured if anybody could recommend some to me it would be the people on these forums.

The ones that I've found so far:

Magic Worm by Draco
Wyvern by Draco
Fantasy Log Ride by Life Paused
Night Wisp - Zenith by ZenithTeam
The Gold Rush - Zenith - Fixed by ZenithTeam
Star Wars "Death Star" - Launched Coaster by MuFuTee
Magic Dragon by Draco
Log Mountain by 1brighteyes
Clover Ridge River Run by Knighty

Feel free to recommend your own creations - I won't think you're conceited or anything like that. This isn't a "best of" list or anything like that. They don't have to be the best coasters ever made. I'm just looking for fun and decent coasters that I can quickly add to my parks like the ones I listed above.

Top Bottom