Best way (if any) to share game play?

HI,

My nephew bought this game last week and I've just bought it to so I can help and challange him. I know/think this is not a multi player game but I wondered if you could co-op build a park together with someone, maybe through Steam? I thought I could easily search this question but I had no luck so thought best to ask here...

Thanks!

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
It is possible using the Steam workshop. You can work on a park. Upload it to the workshop. (And even limit who can access it) then the other person can download it, modify and re-upload it. Can't work on it simultaneously, but still possible to build in the same park if you keep track who has the latest copy.

It is possible using the Steam workshop. You can work on a park. Upload it to the workshop. (And even limit who can access it) then the other person can download it, modify and re-upload it. Can't work on it simultaneously, but still possible to build in the same park if you keep track who has the latest copy.

Great, that will do nicely for now. From your advice, I see that I can upload sandbox projects from my 'saved projects' page.

Thanks for the help!

Top Bottom