CQC Best way to level up

I was wondering what is the best way to level up in CQC, what mode actually gives the most exp out of the three?

I was wondering what is the best way to level up in CQC, what mode actually gives the most exp out of the three?
CTF is generally lower than the other two - points from kills are halved, and the points you get from flag-related actions don't completely make up the difference.

Of the other two I would say that if you're confident you're going to win most matches, then DM is faster, whereas if you're competitive but not dominating TDM will probably get you more points. They're both pretty close together, though - just go for the one you prefer.

Thanks for telling me all that, it's very helpful to know.
Just hide somewhere and disable all.(temperature on 1st condor 2%) 100+ points for survivor.

Because lets be real. You have no chance against 50 lvl guy. Hi literally can float in one place and kill all people who lover than lvl 15 cuz balance(6 players can`t take 1 lvl50 player and guy was literally in 1 place killing us all):D

Just grind like that until level 18 and you can actually fight people:D
3896a-clip-977kb.jpg

Last edited:
Luna Valenwood? I've never seen this player. Dear God, what will you do when you meet really skilled players? Accuse them of cheating most likely :rolleyes:

FYI rank 1 ship is only slightly worse than rank 50 ship. Experienced player can dominate the game with rank 1 ship easily too.

Last edited:
Just grind like that until level 18 and you can actually fight people:D
You get 100 bonus points for survivor. You get 50 points each for assists. So if there's someone dominating the fight and killing everyone, shoot at targets you can deal with. You only need to get two assists - or get lucky and get a kill - and you're even points with the "hide" tactic but you actually learn something about playing the game as well. Three assists or a kill and an assist and you come out ahead. If all you do is hide, you'll get to level 18 and still only know how to hide.

Plus, level 18 is 19351 XP, so it would take you 111 DM matches to get to it with a purely hiding approach, or about 13 hours. You want to grind rank by hiding for 13 hours, go ahead, be my guest ... but you could get the same rank in 2-5 hours by learning how to fight and scoring some proper points.

(I've seen level 1 beginners win matches with top players in before - the two top players spend most of the time beating each other up to stop the other running away with the lead and don't score much, and a level 1 who knows how to fight from doing it in the main game kills all the other level 1s who bought the game yesterday to take the victory)

Pip management is 250% extra shielding if you get it right.
Lateral thrust can be infinite extra shielding if you're fighting someone who doesn't know how to use it so can't turn fast enough to shoot back.
Sticking close to terrain rather than joining the "new player ball" in open space means you can hide behind it and the strong player spots you last.

Compared with that, the 10-20% performance boost that the upgrades can give you is trivial.

Absolutely dunk on everyone. It's been working for me.

If they say your loadout is too OP, switch to the base Condor and continue to dunk on everyone until they leave.

Wait another 30 minutes for a game.

Repeat.

yeah i was in a game where I got lucky and ended up top with 4 kills and a couple assists because I was poking people that where worse of in other peoples dog fights, more importantly, fighting is more fun then hiding
:)

I find when I get paired with an AFK guy it takes longer to level up just because tracking down someone sitting stationary at a spawn point on some maps takes way longer than finding a moving target.

That said, last match I got into with an opponent who was actually there, the guy logged on me as soon as his shields dropped.

Top Bottom