+ Big Book of Suggestions +

List goes below:

Allow petting zoos! We have guest entrances but they don't seem to do anything except let them get closer in bigger pens. It'd be cool to have peafowl, turtles, etc. - animals that are usually docile - get up close and personal with people.
Be able to charge money to guest doors - Have the option for them to get closer, for a little more $$$.
Speaking of water, LET ANIMALS USE WATER. Hippos only accept water if it's shallow, and that's not true for real life. I've been to many zoos where they have the glass showing under the water, and you can see the hippos swim in deep lakes. It's a great idea and would look really cool!
More animal/animal interaction animations! I'd love to see monkeys grooming themselves, toys that make them chase prey (hyenas or lions for example), or wolves howling in a group. Some more social animations really.
Speaking of which, social groups need work. Hyenas can have 2 females 2 males, yet when I place a beta female I get negative reactions because they fight for dominance- that's normal. It shouldn't affect customers if it's their comfortable living state.
Babies should follow their mothers, most species depend on their mother for most of their lives. Too many baby birds, monkeys, lemurs, etc. just run away and ignore their own mom lol
Would be interesting if we added a "rescue" facility - research it and get random requests for animals that are sick/injured and rehab them. Maybe have a new type of staff, Rehab Keeper, to care for them. Caring for them would give you more points when releasing them to the wild. They could have multiple diseases, diagnosed ones, maybe missing limbs/scarring. Would also mean people may need to keep extra space in their zoos to place them to make sure the other animals don't get mad
Things like deformities or strange genetics should be under physical or genetic other sections. Things like polydactyl, albinsim, etc. and certain ones increase/decrease the popularity. Some are mutations, some are genetic.

Last edited:
Would be interesting if we added a "rescue" facility - research it and get random requests for animals that are sick/injured and rehab them. Maybe have a new type of staff, Rehab Keeper, to care for them. Caring for them would give you more points when releasing them to the wild. They could have multiple diseases, diagnosed ones, maybe missing limbs/scarring.

Missing limbs would require new animations and models - I'd prefer more species. But,... I do like the idea of rescue animals. Another feature could be 'maladjusted' ones that are more than usually aggressive or shy etc.

Things like deformities or strange genetics should be under physical or genetic other sections. Things like polydactyl, albinsim, etc. and certain ones increase/decrease the popularity. Some are mutations, some are genetic.

Mutations like polydactyly would require new animal meshes, so probably not. There are already leucism in game (though not albanism, and I don't think anyone's seen melanism (maybe it'll be released with leopards so we can get panthers)... P.s. mutations are genetic, perhaps you meant 'Some are mutations, some are inherited'?

Missing limbs would require new animations and models - I'd prefer more species. But,... I do like the idea of rescue animals. Another feature could be 'maladjusted' ones that are more than usually aggressive or shy etc.

Mutations like polydactyly would require new animal meshes, so probably not. There are already leucism in game (though not albanism, and I don't think anyone's seen melanism (maybe it'll be released with leopards so we can get panthers)... P.s. mutations are genetic, perhaps you meant 'Some are mutations, some are inherited'?

Of course new models, these are things for future updates. I also like the idea of personality traits, like some animals are usually pack animals but prefer only 1 companion, etc.

Also albanism is released, I've gotten an albino lesser iguana and warthog. Though it might've been mistaken for leucism? I know they mentioned in a bug report that albino animals were suppose to show up in the market as albino (like photo wise) so the devs have reported albinism is a thing. And yes, my language was poor on that part. My bad! :)

Top Bottom