Billboards and Projections screens

This is a Feedback for "Frontier Developments" in "regards of the "Billboards in Planet Zoo.

I have set-up one Gulpee shop No. 2 and two (2) TV screens next to the shop. I clicked on one of the screens to set the Advertisement Target, clicked on the Gulpee shop, it turned green, no advertisement-- (Billboard No. 1) then I clicked the 2nd. Billboard No. 2, set the Advertisement Target, clicked on the same shop - it turned green, " NO ADVERTISEMENT".

Is it possible that this could work on a Projection Screen? Because I have tried to do the same with a small "Projection Screen" - But "no advertisement" either.

Because I'm following the Instructions on these billboards and it should work fine.

Well, I hope that Frontier Developments can find these billboard and fix the issue or Bug.

Also, I have set-up a test Zoo file which I will be attaching to this message. I have set-up three(3) food shops and 3 different "billboard" but the same happens, as I have mentioned above. Then, I contacted Frontier Developments about the issue and they recommended to set up a "billboard" or a "projection screen" and any Food or Drink shop, then set up the Advertisement Target manually instead of setting up the "billboard" and the shop, then clicking on the Billboard, click the Advertisement Target, then click the on the Shop.

I know it would have been better if it would work, this way-(
setting up the "billboard" and the shop, then clicking on the Billboard, click the Advertisement Target, then click the on the Shop., the particular Shop, will turn Green, and it would work - (no advertisement target). But in my case, looks like I have encounter a "Game Bug" it just does not work this way. You need to set it up manually.

PLEASE NOTE: I was not able to attach the Test "Zoo" file.

I hope that you can Understand!

I am hopping that "Frontier Developments, somehow find a way to fix this "Game Bug" in the future "UPDATES" for Planet Zoo.

Last edited:

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
We'd like to make it nice and easy for the Community Managers to read and having random words constantly capped was isn't, so I've lower cased everything in the main text.

We'd like to make it nice and easy for the Community Managers to read and having random words constantly capped was isn't, so I've lower cased everything in the main text.
To HeatherG;

I have used the "Upper Case" words because to make a Point., that's all!

I did not meant any thing bad with that!

Kind Regards!

I have used the "Upper Case" words because to make a Point., that's all!
Hi there :)
Perhaps the readability of your text would improve, if you would write in black with only plain text formatting and make "a point" in fat and/or italic? It would be much easier to read and much easier to see you points, than having to "work through" all those fat, red, orange and upper case parts.

No harm intended, just a suggestion.

Top Bottom