[FEDERATION] Blackiron [BKRN] recruiting

Blackiron 2.png

After a cull of inactive members, I'm looking for new commanders to join me for some all-aspects gaming in Elite on PC. I have my own faction by the same name, controlling 5 systems and about to expand into another. Whilst I've managed this pretty much solo, it'd be great to find some other BGS-minded folks that want to get involved.

With that said, it's not all BGS. I enjoy helping out new commanders with getting cash in via mining, wing trading or bounty hunting and just general advice about the game.

There are no joining requirements or strict rules, so if you're looking for a no-hassle squadron get in touch.

Here's us on Inara

Come say hello on discord

o7

These posts really do work it seems!

Doing wing missions I'm about to net 800m credits for our latest recruit. Come join us if you want in on the action...

3 new members since posting this up - thanks for joining guys :)

It'd be great to get some more of you in though, so please do get in touch if you're after an active group accepting any level of skill and experience.

Reviving this one, as several of us are back playing now. I've played the game quite some time, and have recently got properly into the whole anti-Thargoid stuff. Always happy to help new or experience players, so come join us!

Top Bottom